Friday, December 21, 2012

Dog For Sale....

I am so bloody tired I could cry.  Why you ask?  Well, my mother in law came yesterday to spend Christmas with us.  She gets my oldest daughter's room.  My oldest daughter moves in with my middle daughter, and her roomate, the dog, moves in with us.  The dog has always snored, but last night, that was beyond snoring.  The noise coming out of that creatures face was unbelievable.  Never, ever, in my 26 years of having dogs in the house have I ever heard a dog THAT loud. 

The corker in the whole thing is that he is a Puggle.  He is half Pug and half Beagle.  He is about 25 pounds.  That little guy made a noise that sounded like he was 225 pounds.  When I sat up and tapped on his crate to wake him up so that he would stop, he sighed, like I was bothering him.  I wanted to take an air horn and blow it in his face...but I do not keep any laying around the house so I just laid back down and attempted to go back to sleep. 

So then what does he do, starts crying to come out because apparently he thought I was waking him up to get up for the day.  No, son, learn to tell time.  It is 2:00 AM, lay back down, go to sleep, and shut up.  So this post is an ode to my dog, Tai.  It's short for Taino, which were the natives in Puerto Rico....my hubby is Puerto Rican, so there is a reason for the name.

I give you for your viewing pleasure, Tai.....thank goodness there is no sound attachment otherwise you may need earplugs.


Yes, he has a pacifier in his mouth.  The baby never took one, and he found it under the pack-n-play.  He came out from underneath with it in his mouth just like that.  So I HAD to take a picture.  He's a punk, but we love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment