Friday, December 21, 2012

Apple Cinnamon Water

I am always trying to find more ways to get more water.  I came across this on Pinterest, and I am so going to try this!!!

I think flavored water, NATURALLY flavored water is the way to go for kids too.  I do not give my kids juice, but you can better believe they can drink some water infused with apples and cinnamon!  I am so excited to try this out!!


 
  Think of the possibilities!  To top it all off, both apples and cinnamon are natural metabolism boosters.  So it can also increase the odds of weight loss!!  I cannot wait.  If it wasn't 10:00 PM, and I would be up all night, I would go make some now!  But tomorrow morning while my coffee is brewing you can bet your bottom dollar that I will be giving this one a try!!!
**EDITTED TO ADD**  Made it this morning, and it is DELICIOUS!!  All three kids love it too.  Yummo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment