Friday, December 14, 2012

Children are supposed to be safe at school.

Mass shooting in Connecticut.

When we say goodbye to our kids in the morning we take for granted that we may never see them again.  It is with a heavy heart and tears in my eyes that I write this entry.  I cannot believe that someone could be so sick and twisted as to walk into an elementary school with weapons and murder innocent children.

I cannot hug my kids enough, tell them I love them enough, worry about them enough.  My heart literally breaks for these parents and families who lost their children in this horror.  I cannot omagine how they or the parents of the other children affected by this will ever heal. How do you ever let your child out of your sight again?!

This world can be a cold, cruel place, but ot does not have to be.  We have to step up and take care of each other, love one another, respect human life.  Have mercy on innocent children for goodness sake.

I just cannot fathom.

No comments:

Post a Comment