Sunday, September 1, 2013

Chunky Guacamole

avocado-heart-400x400.jpg (400×400)

Today I made a really tasty, flavorful guacamole. It consisted of:

1 avocado
1 medium tomato (chopped)
1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)                                  
1 tablespoon lime juice

First I chopped the tomato, and roughly chopped the avocado after I peeled it. I put both in a bowl and put the lime juice over it. Then I just spooned in the cilantro, mixed, and served.

I put my portion atop my veggie burger, which was FANTASTIC! My middle daughter did the same. My oldest daughter put her portion on top of the rice she was eating, and hubby just ate his straight off the fork.

Everyone loved the guacamole, and it was incredibly nutritious, and healthy. No added oil, mayo or anything like that. It really was fantastic.


No comments:

Post a Comment