Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Veggie Fajitas

Tonight I made veggie fajitas for dinner. They were delicious! I also picked up a Food Network Magazine today which had some great looking stuff, so we may be gettin' fancy here!  Here is the recipe I went with today:

Tortilla (warmed)
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 red bell pepper (julienned)
1 green bell pepper (julienned)
1 yellow onion (sliced)
1 cup of broccoli florets (chopped)
1 tablespoon worcestershire
1 avocado
sprinkle of sun dried tomato
sprinkle of cheese


Warm the olive oil in a chef's pan. Add in onion and saute until tender. Add in the peppers, broccoli, and worcestershire sauce. Saute for ten minutes. Place desired avocado, cooked veggies, sun dried tomato, and cheese atop the tortilla. ENJOY!

This is simple enough that my 11 year old could make it on her own....but then again, she wants to be a chef.

I also thought of adding baby spinach, but I already had a lot going on, so we will eat that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment