Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Kid Funnies...

Please feel free to share your own kid funnies...

My daughter used to think that the words to Adele's "Chasing Pavements," went like this, "Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing penguins? Even if it leads nowhere."  Now, we sing it her way.

In our house, the song, "Arizona" goes like this, "Arizona!  That's where el coucho lives."  Yes, we know that el coucho is wrong on many levels, and that it has nothing to do with Arizona, the song, or anything related.  But we love it anyway.

The song "Jimmy Mack."  Well, in our home, we eat a pasta dish we call chili mac.  My husband used to sing the song "Jimmy Mack" but replace the Jimmy with Chili.  One day, while watching the Music Channel the real song came on.  My daughter was shocked to find out the real song, the fact that it has nothing to do with dinner, and is still offended that my husband lied to her. 

Several times a week while going in and out of the rooms upstairs our dog gets trapped in a closet somewhere.  We all play find the Tai Tai, by following his barks.  But he stops barking whenever someone enters the room he is in, thus making it nearly impossible to really find him. 

The toddler in the house mimicks everything.  If she does not stop saying, "Oh sh*t," we may really be in trouble when she goes to preschool.

My toddler knows how to work my tablet better than her Daddy. 

Last night the baby went over to the dog, opened her own mouth really wide and went in for a kiss....he licked her open mouth.  She then got pucker face, and I hope she will now listen when I say he has caca mouth. 

That is all for now.  I love my girls, all three of them.  They are in different stages, and keeping on my toes for all of them can be a challenge.  Thankfully they offer me enough humor to make it all wonderful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment