Friday, January 11, 2013

Join me on a little ride...

You know I often consider myself to be positive and uplifting, especially on here where I do not want to come off like some crazy b*tch.  But every now and then the need arises for some realness.  I think that time is now.  So join me on a little ride through the real world.

Instead of posting all the niceties that a good little mommy should post, I intend on keeping things very real.  I will probably give opinions that many do not agree with, and you can feel free to share your opinions as well.

Instead of trying so much to use this blog as a nice way to earn a little money, I am going to just do what I set out to do in the beginning, speak my mind, express my opinions, and let the creative juices flow.

So please, buckle up, it might get bumpy around here...but it is going to be a fun ride nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment