Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Get Your Exercise On!!!

One of biggest resolutions of the year for people this season is weight loss, or exercise in general.  I am no different.  I have about 10-15 pounds I want to lose.  I never quite made it back to prebaby weight, although I am only 6 pounds from that.  I wanted to lose about 7-10 pounds before I ever found out I was pregnant. 

So, here is a contribution today to exercise. 


 
 
 
This routine does not take more than 20-30 minutes, and trust me you will feel it immediately.  I was doing this earlier this year, and I was really seeing some results.  I do not know what happened, life I guess, but I fell off that wagon.  I will be putting myself back on with a variety of workouts, for those of us that are exercise ADD.  for now, this is my first contribution.  Take care of your physical health, and your mental health will be better also.  Get those endorphins flowing and you will be shocked at how happy you feel, and when you start looking better you will be more motivated to keep it up.
 
There is no magic cure for weight problems.  No matter what road you take the key is the same, you have to be careful what you put into your body, and make sure you exercise.  You have to dedicate yourself to making your health a priority.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment