Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pulling An All Nighter....

The art of being Mom means being able to pull an all nighter with a teething baby, and still be awake and alert enough to get the older kids through their activities for today....which is getting them ready for and being with them through their first penance. 

Our poor lil Lumpkin is teething and I have been up all night with her.  The hubs has to work today, and is sick, the older girls are not feeling well, we are all fighting allergies to the max....even the six month old baby is sick, on top of teething....oy.

So, I am headed for my second cup of coffee at 7am, while she cat naps in the bouncy seat....all wrapped up in her blankie.  My 7 year old is sitting here doing her examination of conscience before her first penance....and I am at peace with the world...what other way is there to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment