Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Neighborhood Watch...

Am I the only person that is wondering how long we have to listen to this crap about the Neighborhood Watch moron that killed a teenager???  I mean, arrest him, charge him, and move forward.  What the heck are they waiting for?  He was told NOT to follow the kid by the 911 dispatcher.  They specifically told him they did NOT need him to do that....sooo, if, and it's a BIG IF, he actually was attacked by this child, then it was his own fault.  He was told NOT TO FOLLOW the kid, so for him to continue his pursuit says to me he had a motive beyond just surveillance. 

This guy murdered this kid, that is how I see it.  Unless someone can show me evidence to the contrary, he killed him in cold blood, and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law.

No comments:

Post a Comment