Monday, March 19, 2012

Just another manic Monday, oh oh oh....wish it were a Sunday...

Oh ooh oooh....cause that's my fun day....okay, now that I have sufficiently gotten that song stuck in your heads as well as my own...my work here is done.  Well no not really.  Mondays aren't so bad, especially for a stay at home Mom, all the days kinda run together anyway. 

In a few weeks we are leaving for our family trip to Puerto Rico.  I am very excited and also a little nervous.  I know, what's to be nervous about traveling with three children, one of them being a six month old...lol.  Just wanna make sure we have everything, without being "those people," that have EVERYTHING...lists, its all about lists.  I feel like Spring Break Santa, have my list, checking it twice, gonna buy all our stuff at a nice sale price...LOL! 

So, on a totally different and random note, my oldest daughter pulled a tick off herself last night in the bathtub, off her tummy....UGH.  This is gonna be a long, paranoid tick season. 

FYI, Kohls is having an extra 20% off kids and baby sale today through Thursday, oh yes, I will be there....gotta make sure all my girlies have their Puerto Rico gear!!!

Off to do laundry, oooh ohh oh, just another manic Monday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment