Thursday, March 15, 2012

Cry It Out, Don't Cry It Out....What the heck is the answer....

My little Gabs does NOT like to nap.  She sleeps at night in our bed, and during the day I try and get her to nap in her bed.  She was rubbing her eyes, yawning, and rubbing her face into my chest, she is CLEARLY tired.  I laid her down in her bed, she starts SCREAMING.  I picked her up, laid down in our bed with her, and popped a boob in her mouth, she starts rolling around, still rubbing her eyes, but playing, not napping.   So, I laid her back in her bed.  She is starting her protest now. 

With my oldest daughter I did crying it out, it broke my heart, but after a week or so, she adjusted, and slept great from there on out.  BUT she didn't protest, ie scream, as much as Gabs....
With my second daughter, I didn't have this problem, she slept where ever, whenever...from the start. 
What is the answer....

1 comment:

  1. You have to do what you can accept and what you need to do for your relationship with your husband. Only you can decide what that is.

    ReplyDelete