Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Unspoiling Your Child...

Is your child prone to temper tantrums?  Do they work on you?  Have you given in to the screaming just because you could not handle it anymore???  My girls have never really been into temper tantrums.  When they each went through the three's (whoever said two years old was bad, never had a three year old) they each made a couple of attempts at tantrums.  Honestly, I would tell them when they were ready to stop acting like that and talk to me nicely then they could come find me, and I would walk away.  It nipped it in the bud almost immediately for my kids.  But I have seen some real doosies walking around in public.  You can tell the parents are completely at their wits ends, and just really want to through a tantrum themselves!  I read this article, and thought it had some good tips....although the first step to UNspoiling your child is admitting they are spoiled to begin with....and that often times, is the hardest part. 


Unspoil Your Child

No comments:

Post a Comment