Sunday, April 17, 2011

My New Vacuum....


A week or so ago, I found myself in need of a new vacuum.  I have a dog, who is currently shedding his entire Winter coat.  I have a 3 level townhome, and am pregnant so the stairs are a killer.  I needed something great on pet hair, lightweight, and that was not going to be cutting into the grocery budget due to cost. 


I did some research and decided to try out the Shark Navigator Lift-Away.  I love this vacuum.  I vacuumed my entire house in an hour, including the stair cases, bare floors, everything, and did not break a sweat for the first time ever. 

It swivels, has a detachable cannister, great tools, and is about 12 pounds.  I cannot say enough about this vacuum.  I bought it at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, using my ever handy 20% off coupon, the normally $169.99 vacuum cost me about $142 after tax.

I am very happy with my Shark, and highly recommend it to everyone!!!

Shark Website!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment