Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hello, Good Morning!

Good morning, what a gorgeous day here in Virginia! The storms rolled through last night, and thankfully today, all seems to be doing well. My thoughts and prayers with those not so fortunate with last night's weather. So here I am, a stay at home Mom, with 8 and 6 year old daughters, and a baby on the way. I was divorced, and remarried last May, so I am also a newlywed, who is currently expecting a baby this September, and Mom to Tai, our Puggle puppy. Our life is full of life, love, and laughter. One of my joys in life is sharing my experiences with others, good, bad, ugly, whatever. This blog is about sharing information, opinions, ideas, advice....everything that comes with the art of being Mom. I have plenty to share in the realms of cooking, cleaning, parenting, etc. And I am always looking for new points of views on old topics.

No comments:

Post a Comment