Sunday, April 17, 2011

Murphy's Multi-Surface Natural


This cleaner was recommended to me by my cousin. She happened to call me when I was in Target, to tell me about this great smelling, great cleaning, natural product. I happened to find the last bottle left in Target. After risking life and limb climbing to the top shelf, and yes, I know the shelves are not to be used as steps but desperate times call for desperate measures; I got the cleaner and headed home.

Upon opening the bottle I fell in love. No, really, the smell of this cleaner is fresh, and clean. The cleaner is concentrated so it has to be diluted. I got a couple of spray bottles and filled each up with water and cleaner. I cleaned everything I could get to before having to pick up my kids at school. When I got home my hubby was there, and the first thing out of him mouth was, "What is that smell, it smells great in here!" Even the girls said it smelled great in the house. That was it, I was hooked, completely and totally.

It cleans well, it smells fabulous, and doesn't leave a film behind. At $4.00 a bottle, you can't beat that with a stick!

No comments:

Post a Comment