Sunday, April 1, 2012

Scrambled Eggs in Pita

This morning my 7 year old proclaimed that she wanted the same thing for breakfast this morning as yesterday.  This would be scrambled eggs inside of a toasted pita....with a little Italian cheese in the eggs. 
This time though, she wanted to be the "assistant chef."  I cracked enough eggs for her, her sister, and my hubby (who is still upstairs sleeping with the baby...lol).  She scrambled and I toasted the pitas...added the cheese.  She informed me that I make eggs different than Daddy.  Well there is a surprise, we do a lot of things differently.
She is growing up so fast.  She is my itty bitty...meaning, she is really tiny for her age.  At almost 8, in August, she weighs 40 pounds, and is a little over 3 1/2 feet tall.  She has always been on the small side.  This means that often times it is harder for her to do things that her peers can do easily. 
This was a great morning for me...cooking with my itty bitty!

No comments:

Post a Comment