Sunday, April 29, 2012

Ssssshhh, we're going to the zoo today.....

Yesterday my oldest daughter was talking about the zoo and the exhibits that were closed the last time we were there.  I was shocked she remembered the last time we were there, as I think it has been at least a year, maybe two since we went.  I was pregnant last year, and not feeling all that great, among many other things that had me not up to par. 

   So I asked her if she would be up for going on Sunday....and of course she said yes.  We have decided NOT to tell her 7 year old sister.  So after church this morning we are going to come home, change our clothes, and pack a small lunch, and leave.  I asked the oldest sister to keep the two younger ones occupied while I make some sandwiches and pack some snacks, to avoid being interrogated by the 7 year old.  Then I will declare we need to go to the store, and off we are headed to the zoo.  It is really an honor to live so close to our nation's capitol, and too many people do not take advantage of all that we have so nearby. 

So our adventure today is to the zoo...I love the zoo....I can't wait to post the reaction and aftermath of this trip.  It's the baby's first trip to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment