Saturday, April 21, 2012

Working From Home

It is a job just trying to find work to do from home.  I feel like I could put in more hours looking than I could actually doing whatever work I end up doing.  Searching, researching to make sure companies are legitimate, looking for as many leads as I can find, checking out the lead sources.  It is a job just trying to find a job!

I am not sure how much time I have right now to devote to working, but as Gabs is getting a little older, and will be able to occupy herself a little more without needing me or boobie in her face constantly, I would like to be able to build up a little niche of time to devote to working from home.  Now, if I can only find the opportunity I am looking for, my proverbial needle in a haystack!

No comments:

Post a Comment