Friday, August 19, 2011

Working From Home...

Lately I have been on a mission, a mission to find a legitimate way to earn money from home.  There is so much out there, but so much of it is absolute crap.  How is someone to find a legitimate source for work at home work, that does NOT involve calling people and harrassing them at home.  I can't stand that done to me, so I certainly don't want to sign up to do it to others. 

I found a couple sources on Facebook, Adventures of Working At Home has been a great resource!!!  Another one I found on Facebook that seems to have a great wealth of information is Genuine Work At Home Advice.

These ladies seem to really have a great wealth of resources for those of us trying to crack into the working at home scene. 

I signed up to write articles for a text site, and also for a legitimate mystery shopping company.  I am just starting with both, so I will have to update with how they work out.  They seem pretty decent, as they both require tax forms for employment, and neither ask for money.  They have a process by which you actually get "hired,"  and each have an evaluation process by which they will let you know how you are doing as a worker.  So hopefully, I will soon be reporting great things.

Do any of you work at home?  What are your businesses?  How did you find yourself in the field you are currently in?  Are you happy?  Do you have any advice for the parents out there that want to be able to earn extra income while staying at home with the kiddos?  Please feel free to share your information and experiences here!!

2 comments:

  1. Finding legitimate work at home can be frustrating, but once you understand how to properly find the legitimate ways to work from home, it gets easier. Feel free to check out http://allstayathome.com where you will find hundreds of ways to work at home. Only one page has telemarketing, but most of the telemarketing don't involve calling people at home to "bug" - they are more top notch business to business calls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do Link Building for http://medexpatches.com and http://nit-nurse.com/faqs.asp

    But I'd love to learn other opportunities of working from home.

    Looking forward to your next post ♥

    ReplyDelete