Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Natural Disasters, Pregnancy, and Life as I Know It.

In one week, I experienced my first earthquake, and a hurricane.  I am currently 36 weeks pregnant, 35 weeks when these things both came along....and boy am I ready to be done with pregnancy.  I am currently actively seeking new and different ways to generate income while at home, trying to get back into the groove of the new school year, and get ready for baby...Mother Nature had to make sure I did not forget her presence!  Well, howdy do!

I am currently looking into becoming a Virtual Assistant.  This idea was suggested to me by a friend in one of my Mom groups.  I hope to be able to pass along some further information soon.  If anyone out here already has some good information that they would like to share, please feel free to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment