Monday, August 15, 2011

34 Weeks Pregnant and Counting...

Today I hit the 34 week mark in this pregnancy.  I feel okay, typical pregnancy stuff, tired, peeing all night, some contractions here and there, and it takes me 5 minutes to actually get up once I sit down.  I am all baby....seriously.  If someone looks at me straight on, or from behind, it might be hard to tell I am even pregnant, but from the side, it looks like she is pushing her way out through my belly button. 
This pregnancy has had me more hormonal than my last two, but I am 7 years older than I was the last time I was pregnant.  I am also in a different life, different stresses, different concerns.
I am looking forward to meeting my newest baby girl, as are all the members of her family.  I am the type of Mom that insists on getting out of the house, and getting active with the baby early on.  Given she is due at the end of September, our time might be limited with the impending Fall/Winter weather....but I will do my best.  Three kids, a puppy, my hubby, a house that is not self-cleaning (when oh when will someone invent THAT?!?!), this is my life....and I wouldn't have it any other way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment