Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Peek-A-Boo....I See You....

Sorry for the leave of absence, I have meandered into a new endeavor and need to adjust my time management skills yet again. I have started writing for Demand Media, freelance articles on parenting. I have been focused over there for a month or so now, and just have not been able to find the time to write there, and still keep up with the blog. I will do better, I promise.

I have begun to wonder how these professional, earn a full time income, work at home moms do it. I have a toddler at home, and two school age kids, and finding the time to write in one place is hard enough, let alone what some of these moms are able to juggle. My hat's off to them, because they must have the write stuff....lol.  Okay, okay, I know, lame joke.

I have found in writing parenting articles, I am learning as much as I am writing. I have done several articles on teenagers, and many on autism. I can safely say I do not know how parents of autistic children do all they do....and I have no desire to rush to the teenage years with my girls...yikes.

I am loving being able to write though, it feels good to use my brain, which was beginning to feel like a huge ball of mush. I do need to work on time management skills though. Although, I think toddlers are the kryptonite to time management.

I will do my best to remain dedicated to my blog. for those of you who are devoted readers, and will even try to share my articles with you all as well. Maybe some day I can get around to writing that book that everyone keeps telling me to write, because I have so much extra time on my hands...

No comments:

Post a Comment