Friday, August 30, 2013

Some direction


I have been doing a little research about blogging and how to really make a go of it, professionally. One suggestion that I came across was to specialize and tailor the blog to a specific parenting issue, so as to become somewhat of a subject matter expert.

If I had to tailor my blog to one thing, I think at this point I would pick nutrition, and healthy eating. I am thinking of taking this blog in a more concentrated direction....with some track derailment here and there...

I would love to know how you all would feel about this. I would be including article, written by others, and myself. I would start posting research, pointers, real advice on how to get kids to eat healthier, and tips and tricks I use myself.

The biggest aspect is that I may have to look at changing blogging locations. Not sure yet. I am still doing the research on that.

For now, I would love to know how receptive everyone would be to a blog that focused on the health, and nutrition aspect of parenting.

No comments:

Post a Comment