Saturday, December 21, 2013

Someday....

Some day I will have all my Christmas shopping done before Black Friday.

Some day I will have all the Christmas baking done two weeks before Christmas and shipped out one week before Christmas.

Some day I will be able to wrap the presents and put them under the tree without fear of toddler or dog.

Some day I will be able to spend the last week before Christmas with my feet up and relaxing....possibly laughing at the me that used to be, and my friends who still are the me I used to be....

Some day I will have Christmas cards made, addressed and mailed out two weeks before Christmas....

Some day I will spend the entire holiday season without stress or worry that I am forgetting someone, some present, or something that has the potential to ruin the holiday season....

Some day I will long for the craziness of the holiday season, because it is half the fun of it all anyway....


No comments:

Post a Comment